Saturday, April 17, 2010

thunder fun

We spent the day on the river at Thunder Over Louisville...which ends up being 'Thunder Over Indiana" for us Hoosiers. But...the weather was actually great today. Then, when the sun went down it was freezing! The kids did exceptionally well for such a long day. Kudos to Kaden especially. This was a hard day for an almost 11 month old. :) Luckily, Keith is able to get us right on the second street bridge so it is then easy and quick to get out of there and get home right after the show. If it was not for that, I am not so sure I would have braved it today. Many other officer's families come and hang/camp out for the day. Mom, Dad and the whole gang came again this year...and Derek and Courtney and Chels and Eric. It is always a lot of fun just chillin and eating and walking around. I didn't actually take pics of the fireworks cause I had my hands quite full. However, my friend Tara was walking around and snapping some so I hope to post some soon. Right now the kids are in bed and I am off to the same place. Keith will be home soon. :) Bless his heart--he worked from 8:00am until midnight tonight. Then he has to be back at work at 7:00am tomorrow morning...long hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment