Sunday, May 23, 2010

jeep time

After the not-so-successful skating experience, I brought the kids back home and let them play outside. This was much more enjoyable for them. We bought Addison a jeep for her birthday this year. I couldn't wait to get it for her because I knew how much I loved these cars as a kid. Keith and I were going to get it for her for Christmas, but decided against it because she wouldn't be able to use it much with the cold weather. Sooo, we waited until March and gave it to her on her birthday. At first we wondered if we made a big mistake. Bless her heart...she was the worst driver ever! She ran into everything and had a really hard time figuring out how to switch between going forwards and reversing. With careful coaching from Daddy...over and over and over...she eventually got the hang of it and is quite the little driver now! And...the best part is, Kaden loves it too! We strap him in next to her and away they go! He just sits there and absolutely loves it. They are so cute. Keith and I just laugh at the sight of them driving around the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment