Tuesday, August 30, 2011

payton ~ 11 months

Payton Joy...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
....we left on your 11 month birthday to go to Destin, FL so I have a lot of pics of you while we were there. :) And...I had to thrown in a few others that I felt just captured your spunky little personality. :)

At 11 months you...
  • ARE WALKING! Actually started walking and 10 months and one week old. It is so funny to see this little bitty body walking around. You are doing great though and love the increased independence it brings you!
  • say 'ni-night,' 'Da-da,' 'Ma-ma,' 'hi,' 'nana,' 'bye bye,'...and a few more...just can't think of all of them.
  • are not a big fan of the sand we found out. You cried when it got stuck to your hands.
  • are a lover of the ocean though! Absolutely no fear! You ran right into it and loved when the waves would come and splash you...loved hearing you laugh!
  • lift up your hands when we say, "Praise the Lord!" :)
  • still love to swing outside.
  • love to carry your shoes around the house all the time in hopes that we will take you outside every second of the day.
  • have some hair that sticks straight up at the back of your head and makes us all laugh. We can wet it down, but as soon as it dries, it pops right back up!
  • throw food off of your highchair tray if you do not want it or if/when you are done. This does not make me happy and we are working on this. ;)
  • enjoy being pushed around in Addison's baby doll stroller...yes, her baby doll stroller. You can fit in it and will just go sit in it. Addison and Kaden fight over who gets to push you around the house.
  • love ice cream...just found this out. I don't think you would stop eating unless we really did stop you. :)
  • still love playing with your brother and sister and continue to follow them wherever they go. I am so blessed that you all have each other and that you play so well together. So thankful...truly thankful...that I get to be home with all of my munchkins. I love my life! And...we sure do love YOU sweet girl. 

1 comment:

  1. I love her personality! What a cutie! But then, they all are adorable!

    ReplyDelete