Wednesday, November 23, 2011

science lab

I took the kid's to Lowe's this past weekend for their 'Build It' clinic. Yes...I took them all by myself. :) Since Keith works nights and sleeps during the day, I have do even the 'man stuff!' I always fear that people will think I am this poor, single mom...probably over thinking it, but it just makes me laugh. Danielle kept Pay-Pay for me, and off I went with Addison and Kaden.
The project this week was a science lab...complete with many nails and boards to put together. It really wasn't that bad...but with two anxious kids both wanting help at the same time, I had to be creative in getting them put together. We were just nailing and nailing until we got all the sides put together. Then they added all the pieces and cards...cards with some nifty experiments to do at home. They were so proud of their finished products. :)
 This little man loved this 'fun size' hammer. :)
 Beating away!
 Putting it together.
Finished product!
They had a lot of fun and I know there will be many more of these 'single mom' trips ahead of me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! We love the Build and Grow clinics. Hopefully we'll see you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh Kaden is too cute workin' in his lil hat!

    ReplyDelete