Monday, October 25, 2010

drawings

I LOVE watching the progression of a child's abilities and seeing them learn and grow. Recently, I have been finding these cute little drawings of Addison's just laying around or in notebooks she has found. They are too cute! We have been talking about drawing people and different things to put on people...eyebrows, eyelashes, ears, etc. You forget that kids have to be taught this stuff! :) So...these are some of her first interpretations. I totally love that the arms are coming straight out of the head...reminds me of my kindergarteners. We always had to show them step by step how to draw people. I know I need to explain some of this to Addison, but right now this is age appropriate, and I totally love it. It makes me smile. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment