Tuesday, May 17, 2011

sooooo....

...been getting the word recently that I am behind on my blogging...and I confess...I am. :) Busy doesn't quite describe it around here recently. Shew! Lots going on and if I did have some time...I spent it just hangin with the kids. 

We have been "redecorranging" our house...as I like to call it. Spent a lot of time in our family room...and thank the Lord because it was about time! I have been sooo over that room for a long time. We totally spend the most time in there and it just might have been the worst room in the house. Funny how that happens. :)
So, we have repainted, bought new furniture and I am in the midst of trying to get pics developed 'of family' and put around so that it 'looks' like a family room. It's not done yet, but it is on its way. That took LOTS OF MY TIME! Note to self: never ever try to paint and sand and patch drywall with three young kids running around! CRAZY. period. It took way longer than it needed to...but I was determined. :) Keith always says once I make my mind up...that's it. And...I finished...just hours before the new furniture arrived. :) (on Derby Day...exciting way to spend it this year!)
No pics yet...still nothing on the walls, but it is coming!

Been taking LOTS of pictures too...and loving it...but realizing how extremely time consuming it is. :) Got some baby pics of Cora (a while back), Austin went to prom, Danielle is graduating...just to name a few. I have quite the list to post and remember. 

Been working a bit more than normal. Shot a couple weddings with a friend. Payton turned 7 months...and may be 8 months before I get those pics posted! Kaden got a new haircut the other day...a 'big boy' cut which I totally love. We finally got some closet organizers put in our closet...hallelujah! Trying to gather some things for Kaden's birthday coming up in a couple weeks. And...just trying to keep the Broady clan goin' and movin.' (which takes lots of effort these days.)

Feeling blessed in our lives right now...blessed with our family and great friends. Blessed with my kiddos...even in the midst of the craziness. :) Much more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment