Thursday, July 21, 2011

4-H Fair

I love that I can actually let the kiddos see some real animals...instead of just reading about them in a book. That is one of the main reasons I like to go to the 4-H fair each year. We skipped it last year because I was preggo with Payton, and not able to do much walking...with my 'wonderful' pregnancies. But I definitely wanted to go this year. We called up Chels and had her meet us there. I knew she could not dare miss a night out with the Broady's!! 
 Getting loaded up.
 Ready to go. :)
Quick family pic...thanks to Chels.

Then on to the animals!!!!
 Don't think he liked me taking his picture! He closed his eyes!! Ha!
 
 Little Pay-Pay just checking things out from the stroller.
 Rabbits.
 Rabbits.
 And...more rabbits.
 Rows and rows of hens.
 One of the ugliest things ever...
 ...Kaden thought so too. He didn't know what that thing was!
 Adders checking out a turkey.
 
 
 When we got to these guys, the smell was awful!! We are definitely city people I guess.
 Chelsey couldn't handle it!! :) She said she wasn't going to make Payton suffer any more. She took her out and left us...ha!
 Father and son.
 One of the greatest things ever!
 Instead of just getting a snow cone or shaved ice and telling them your flavor...
 ...you actually got to do it yourself. :)
 They were lovin' it.
 Yum!
This was a great thing to eat in the heat...because it sure was hot!

A good night out and some fun was had. :)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great visit to the fair. . .we missed out on those snow cones. . .what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi-I accidently came across your blog when I was going to look at my own and typed the wrong URL. My blog is at broadys.blogspot.com and I couldn't remember whether I needed the "the" or not. But anyway, since Broady is an uncommon spelling of the name I wondered if we are related back a few generations. My email is pam.broady@gmail.com. I'd be glad to share any family history information.
    Thanks-Pam

    ReplyDelete