Sunday, July 10, 2011

happy 4th of july!

Our 4th of July was spent at Camp Legacy this year...at least mine and Payton's. :) Daddy took Addison and Kaden to the Broady fireworks extravaganza. So...since I knew we would not be together...I grabbed some pics of the kiddos early. :)
 Take 1
 Take 2
Take 3
 Take 4
Take 5

It always takes a few times...doesn't it?!? Funny thing...our neighbor across the street saw me taking pics of the kiddos and came over with their camera to get some pics as well. We have AWESOME neighbors...they love our kids and are just the kindest people. They say all the time what a joy it is to look out their window and see them playing, riding on their bikes, watering the flowers...said it is a flashback to when they had their kiddos just about as close together as we have ours. She tells me all the time to ENJOY it because it goes so fast. 

So, I have some pics of the kids and so do the neighbors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment