Friday, October 21, 2011

fall festival for brookstone

We had a Fall Festival event for our clients at work this past weekend out at Joe Huber's. My boss hosts various events for his clients throughout the year as an appreciation for them and their business. This was just one of them that Chelsey and I have been planning for months. We had games, pumpkin picking, pumpkin painting, a bonfire, inflatable, food (of course) and we also set up a photo booth complete with props and things for people to use! Some people got really into it and some probably thought we were crazy...but we had fun! Before the festivities began, Chels and I had already gotten in the spirit of things...
 
 
 Fun times on the job!!
Keith and the kids came too. The bummer of the night was that I was pretty preoccupied with stuff I had to do, that I didn't get any pictures of them playing around. :( But...they had a good time and I at least got some pics of their pumpkins after they painted them. :)
 We managed to get some hilarious family shots...I just love 'em.
 
 Silly faces.
 
Chelsey and I with our boss...we DO NOT dress like this at the office. ;)
And...the famous painted pumpkins.
 Addison's multicolored one.
Kaden's...with just spots of color...and his name with help from Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment