Wednesday, October 19, 2011

madison for a day

This feels like another historical event...as we did this a couple months ago, but I wanted to post them anyway. Keith and I decided on a very impromptu trip to Madison one Saturday. The weather was nice out, I had been wanting to drive up that way, and we wanted something to do...so off we went. We only had Kaden and Payton. Addison was spending some time with Aunt Sue. :) I always feel bad doing something if I don't have one of my kids...I don't ever want them to miss out on any family memories or times spent together. It makes me laugh as I write this. I almost didn't even want to go that day because Addison couldn't go, but...oh well! We sure missed her, but we had a good time.
 Keith loved car show going on that weekend. 
 The kiddos riding around in style. :)
 Taking a walk down the "ever so cute" streets of Madison. I love the feeling there.
 Loved this little shop...got some Christmas presents while there...about 5 months before Christmas. Always trying to think ahead. :)
 This little "nook" was in a bookstore we walked in. Daddy played with the kiddos while I bought a book for Addison. :)
Uh-oh...Daddy had to tell him to quiet down a little. He was super excited about his little play area!
Good little day trip away!

No comments:

Post a Comment