Friday, April 6, 2012

keith's birthday

We have been in the quite the busy season of life recently which has limited what we have been able to do a lot here recently. BUT...birthdays are special and important to me, and I like to make people feel special. :) And...often times it is really just the little things that do that for people. So...I made sure to take some time to make my awesome husband feel that way. He bought me box of my fav cereal for my birthday.
 So...I had this waiting when he came downstairs that afternoon when he woke up...his fav.
 And...I was still working on this. :) We both just love peanut butter and chocolate, so I went on a search looking for a good recipe. I found something magnificent. It didn't just look good, but smelled and tasted good too. And...took a long time to make! Whew! But all worth it!
This was my helper in the kitchen that 'helped' by licking the bowl of chocolate goodness.
Happy Birthday to my Honey! So glad I am walking this journey with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment