Friday, March 16, 2012

ant unit complete!

So proud of my little Sparky for all of her hard work...and Kaden too of course. He scribbled colored his way through and sat and looked at a couple of the books we read. And they both are noticing the ant hills right and left these days. Kaden comes running in the house saying, "Ants, ants..." And Addison always says, "And they are working very hard Mama." And...I smile and thank God that she remembered something! Ha! Just kidding....she is as sharp as a tack and remembers crazy details that I told her about ants. 
 She knows Proverbs 6:6 and recites it to everyone...literally. She can tell you anything you may want to know about these little guys. And...
 she learned what we can learn from the ants: Do your work without being told to do it. She tells me she is doing what ants do if she decides to unexpectedly pick up toys for me or clean her room. That's my girl. :)
 
Her writing was short and sweet about these guys she knows so much about, but I know her brain is full. :)
This is Kaden's take on all of it. :) He did a good job!

1 comment:

  1. This looks great. Great work, guys! {And momma, too! ☺}

    ReplyDelete