Wednesday, March 7, 2012

supper with great-grandpa

Keith's Grandpa lives right around the corner from us, and you would think that we see him more than we do...and I hate that we do that. Life just gets busy and takes over sometimes with our little munchkins. And...some nights (like tonight) dinner is nothing fancy to invite him over for. :) However, the other day I made a big roast with potatoes and carrots. I told Keith to call his Grandpa and tell him to come over for dinner. I didn't think he would turn down a homemade roast dinner...and I was right! :)
 He probably would not appreciate the fact that I took a pic of him at the dinner table, but oh well. :)
 After dinner, we headed into the family room and just chatted and hung out. The kids kept crawling all over him...Kaden especially wanted to sit right next to him.
 Just had to get some pictures of them with their Great-Grandpa.
 Chillin' in her pj's right before her bedtime.
 Poor guy was probably ready to head home after being attacked by these kiddos. :)
We loved spending the evening with him...such an amazing man. And just so glad that I can capture these memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment