Tuesday, August 3, 2010

chelsey's bridal shower

My lil' sis Chels is getting married and I can hardly believe it. I am not quite sure she is old enough for this....just kidding Chels!! I am so happy for her and to celebrate, my mom hosted a shower for her last Friday night. It made it even more real...seeing her get all of her gifts and have people pray over her, congratulate her. The BIG DAY is less than three weeks away! I love that she had to get married in August...when I am officially 8 months pregnant and huge! These pictures will just be lovely for me to look back on. :) Maybe another one of our other sisters will do this to her in a few years.
Much love to you, Chels!
Her colors for the wedding are pink and orange...so we tried to decorate accordingly for the shower. (Is that info supposed to be "out" yet?!)
Just a few of the sisters and Addison...don't know where the others were!
Literally ALL of the pictures with her opening her gifts have Addison and Kylie in them. They were "helping." :)
Addison's favorite place to be...with her Aunt Rae-Rae.
Mom speaking some 'love and blessings' over her daughter...a few tears as well. Mom had chosen a few people to speak some encouarging words to Chels in addition to herself. It was beautiful to see that other people see what an awesome person she is as well...a total package. Eric is a lucky blessed guy! So happy for you, dear sis!

No comments:

Post a Comment