Tuesday, August 3, 2010

what a handful!

I have been sneaking a few pics here and there of my little man recently, trying to capture what a day in the life of Kaden is like! 'Busy' hardly describes it! He is into everything! I have to laugh at how many messes I have to clean up, how many times I say 'no' in a day, or how many times I have to deter his attention to something else. I think the pictures will give a small indication!
Getting into Addison's crayons
He can't even see in the drawer...but there just might be something in there he wants!! Actually, he does know that is where I keep his bibs...guess he wanted a different one. :)
Standing on the dish washer!
Playing with the tupperware.
Getting dishes and silverware out of the dishwasher.
This is one of my favorites...peeking in the cabinet for...what could it be...
PINE-SOL!!!
I don't understand this one, but he has this infatuation with Pine-Sol these days. Just loves to carry the bottle around. I failed to get a picture of him with the steak sauce, but that is another huge interest of his right now. Every time I open the refrigerator he grabs the steak sauce and runs...and is quite fast too! I have to chase him down to retrieve it.
Just to clarify...we do watch our son! :) He is just the most curious, inquisitive little thing right now and it is a full time job just to keep up with him.
These pictures make me smile and I know they will in years to come as well.

1 comment:

  1. He is a doll. I had to smile, too, because Kade is right there with him. INTO EVERYTHING!!! :)

    ReplyDelete