Friday, November 26, 2010

happy birthday to kylie :)

Our church rents out SIGS about once a year for fun and it always is!! We had John Tasch...an amazing children's minister...come in town this past weekend. He did a presentation for all the kids there at SIGS. Soooo...they got a little bit of play and ministry all in the same night.

In addition to all of that happening, it was also my little sister Kylie's birthday. She was turning five!! It still feels wierd to say that she is my sis. :) To know that Addison (my daughter) and Kylie (my sister) play together is hilarious! And...it is also funny to remember that my mom was pregnant with her at my wedding! That always brings a smile. :) Anyway, mom decided to celebrate her bday while we were there and take advantage of all of her friends being together already...great idea! It was quite a fun (and exhausting!) night.
 Kaden normally gets a view of all the fun stuff at SIGS through the glass at Addison's weekly gymnastics class, but that night he got to enjoy it for himself and LOVED it. :)
 
 
 Oh, the cheese pit...Keith couldn't resist.
 

And...the party.
 
 
 Ashley, another one of my sisters, made the cake. :) We have nicknamed her "Betty" these days for Betty Crocker. She is always cooking and baking something and loves to do it. My mom loves that too. :)
 the birthday girl!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment