Sunday, March 13, 2011

you just never know...

...what you're gonna find.
I have three little kids that have a mind of their own sometimes. They use their "creativity" to amaze me daily. :) I literally never know what I am going to find as I go throughout the day from one room to the next. I try to keep up, but their little fingers and toes are just too fast for me some days.
Wasn't quite sure what all of this was about, but I guess Adders wanted to make sure her game and pony were not going anywhere...strapped in and secure. :)
Guess who....little Kaden doesn't like to get just one tissue out for his nose. Nope...it takes about 10!
If you come to my house, I'm sorry...you are just going to see this. My kids have a serious obsession with graham crackers. We have to buy multiple boxes at the grocery. Addison and Kaden both put them in little bowls and carry them around for "convenient eating." However, Kaden's ALWAYS end up on the floor somewhere...just like this--half eaten.
Disgusting...and, yes...Kaden again. What is so intriguing about this???
This is hilarious to me! I walked in the bathroom the other day to put some towels away that I had just folded. I turned on the light and BAM! There it was. An animal and human parade. They were all perfectly lined up and ready to go. I busted out laughing! This one was definitely Addison.
The whole family was in their seats and ready to go!
Moral of the story...take it all in stride. Laugh, don't fuss. Smile, don't frown. A few years down the road I will miss all the toys and things all over the floor.

2 comments:

  1. This is great. I only have one that displays his "creativity", but you are so right. One day we will miss it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay...but you may not be saying this if it was Legos you stepped on in the middle of the night! :)

    ReplyDelete