Tuesday, March 22, 2011

zoo trip!

The first Zoo trip of 2011 happened on Friday! The weather was A-MAZING! Keith and I had talked about going over there because he was off the night before(so he didn't need to sleep), and we heard the weather was going to be great. Then Jill said she was going too. So we met up and enjoyed the day together. 
This guy was totally checking out my camera! Kind of freaky.
Daddy Time for Kaden
Daddy time for Adders
We were attempting to look at the flamingos here...Kaden liked walking on the edge more though. Such a sweet little face! He loved being able to walk/run around.
Sweet! I love when they do this...random acts of love. :)
Kaden liked being able to walk instead of ride all the time. :)
Got a quick shot of this...since the train is not running there these days...the geese have evidently taken over the tracks.
Checkin' out the tiger just walking around.
Kade and Kaden...trying to get two little boys to look at the camera = impossible! But still cute as buttons!
A little old fashioned type-writer. I totally remember playing on these at my grandparents houses, but I don't think Addison even knew what it was. We had a quick "before there were computers" lesson! I am old!
Little Pay-Pay calmly chillin in her seat. She loves being outside!
This little guy made me laugh!
Enjoying some playground fun.
Kade preparing to slide.
I love his eyes here! :)
Sweet Kade.
Addison enjoying an orange for lunch.
Payton quite enjoyed one herself...and has enjoyed a few more since.
Ignoring the elephant in the background. :) Actually, I had to lift him up so he could see.
Lazy Lions
Had to get a pic of the daffodils...they were everywhere and so gorgeous. I just love flowers!
Tickle time with Daddy.
It was a great day and very fun to get out and enjoy the weather. This will be just one of many zoo trips this summer.

5 comments:

  1. Kristen, you are such a great photographer! I love that we did the same thing, but seeing it from your perspective and your pics was neat for me! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and stealing the black and white pic of K. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very fun day! Such beautiful kiddos too. :-)

    I have a question...what kind of double stroller do you have and what do you think about it? We can't decide if we want to buy one or if Ade is getting too big to ride in one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love that pic of Addison hugging Kaden!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jill...such fun with you! And...thought you might get that one of Kade. He was just too cute in that one.
    Kelly...it is a Graco Duo-glider stroller. I LOVE it. It turns well and has storage underneath...which a lot of them do not have. It also has a cup holder and storage up by the handle as well. I researched and tried a lot of them before I bought this one. :) There may be other great ones...this just works well for us. And...I don't think she is too big...especially for things like the zoo. We take a single stroller with us as well just so they all have a place to sit. Good luck! I got mine on Craig's List...check there and save some $$$$. :)

    ReplyDelete