Friday, May 25, 2012

mommy's day

For Mother's Day this year, I just loved on my kids. I love, love being a mom...love it. So...every year I am so thankful that I have this day to celebrate.
Before church, Keith got some pics of me with my little brood. 
Love little Pay Pay's face.
 My sweet babies.
 Addison and Kaden had also picked my some flowers from Mimi and Papaw's.
 
And...Addison wrapped this up for me. Too funny! It had a baseball in it, some lip gloss and a few other things she found around the house. Very thoughtful of her though. I gave her a big smooch for that one. :)

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable picture of you with your babies! :) Love that big smile on little Payton's face! :)
    P.S. What is your secret to getting such a great picture of the three!

    ReplyDelete