Friday, May 18, 2012

tea party time

Addison still talks about the Tea Party birthday I had for her 4th birthday. She absolutely LOVED it. One of her gifts for her birthday that year was a kid friendly scrap book kit. I printed off a lot of the pictures I took at her party and gave them to her so she could make a little memory book of her day. It is really cute and she looks at it often telling me how thankful she is for me, her party, and all her friends that came. It is a hoot!
She asks me all the time about having friends over for a tea party, going to a tea party, etc. I plan to do another 'type' of birthday like this one year at a real Tea Room because I know she would just love it. I am just waiting for her to get a bit older. :)
Needless to say I wasn't surprised the other day when I walked in the family room and saw this:

Even the Barbies have tea at our house. It was too cute not to document.

No comments:

Post a Comment