Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Amish Woods Furniture

Went by my mom's store today...well, where she works...Amish Woods Furniture...to see her and pick up Kylie, my little sis, for a bit. (A little plug...if anyone is looking for some new furniture, you should check them out. It is the best of the best...wonderful quality, will last forever...AND looks amazing too. They have every style you could want. I love going in there and just looking around and putting things on my wish list. :)) The kids love going in there...they play and explore...until a customer comes in and I have to remove them from climbing around. Kaden absolutely loves this chess/checker board they have. Every time we go on there, he finds his way over to where it is...makes a run for it almost. Check out how 'serious' he is about it!
They have these cute little rockers for kids as well...just Kaden's size and the girls enjoyed pushing him.
Pretty table setting with the kids in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment