Saturday, July 17, 2010

huber's for addison

My sister Chelsey had to go out to Huber's the other day to do a couple things for work and called to see if Addison wanted to go with her. I can honestly say that Addison has NEVER passed up the opportunity to go anywhere with Chels. She LOVES her Aunt Rae-Rae! (Rae is her middle name and somehow that has been her name for as long as I can remember.) I think the pictures show why she has so much fun with her. Chelsey is one of the funnest people to be around...always has a blast and is full of great, crazy ideas! Love you, Chels!
And...just for memory's sake...and so I can make sure I do this to her kids in a couple years...this is what she gave Addison while they were gone on this little road trip: ice cream, skittles, coke, a huge sucker/lollipop about as big as her head, and gum! Seriously?! Addison...spoiled??? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment