Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Your sweet boy is awake!"

I never ever want to forget this. So, luckily we are in a season where Addison and Kaden totally love each other...they do occasionally have their moments, but for the most part, they play well together, laugh at each other, etc. If Addison wakes up before Kaden she just about drives me crazy asking me if she can go wake up Kaden. And...if she has spent the night at my mom and dad's or Keith's mom's, Kaden will just walk in her room and stand there. It's as if he is asking, "Mom, where is she?" It is kind of cute and sad! :)

So, on an average moring when we are all home and when Addison does finally hear her brother babbling and talking (or yelling), she calls across the house, "Mom, your sweet boy is awake!" So great! I think I just say that a lot...especially when I get him out of bed..."There is my sweet boy!" And leave it to Addison to pick up on it. She doesn't miss a beat around here. She is quite the observant little three year old. Then she'll say, "Can I get him, can I get him?" All that means is talk to him until I come get him out of bed. I love this though...a sweet memory I want to remember. Here is what I see when I walk into my "sweet boy's" room.
Always with the thumb and blanket!

1 comment:

  1. Awww. That is definitely a sweet memory. He's so precious. Lovin' the thumb in the mouth. ;)

    ReplyDelete