Sunday, September 26, 2010

hubers 2010

I did not actually think that "Hubers 2010" was going to happen this year. Keith has either been working on days we could go, it has been too HOT that I did not even think of attempting it, or I thought I would drop a baby if I went! Ha! But...we got some great weather and hearing about so many people going, got me anxious. My sis in law, Courtney, went last weekend with her sisters, and after talking to her I decided we were just going to do it. I was definitley waddling around the grounds, but it was good to get the kids out and have some family time...with Chels of course! :) She kept calling Keith and I 'mom' and 'dad' all day...quite funny. I went a little camera crazy while we were there...the poor kids got tired of me I think.
 
 
 Daddy being silly with the snake gourd.
 He was not too happy about this one!
 
 
 
 
 Off to the orchard on the wagon.
 She LOVED picking the apples off the tree. We had to stop her so that we didn't have to pay for the entire orchard! :)
 Mother and daughter.
 Kaden ready to launch an apple he picked up off the ground.
 
 Another family pic
 
 
 It took Addison a bit to allow an animal to eat out of her hand...Daddy had to help her. Kaden wanted nothing to do with them! He stood far back chowing down on a cookie we had just bought for him in the gift shop...he was not sharing that precious treat!
 
 
 I did not do any sliding...Chels took one for the team and went down with our little man! I probably would have gotten stuck in the middle. :)
Fun filled day and GREAT weather.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You look great! You got some really great pics, too. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete