Monday, January 3, 2011

i tried!

Payton has this cute little Christmas sleeper that has "Baby's First Christmas" inscribed on the front. In mid December I thought I would try to get a good picture of her...thought it would be a fun thing...that I could sit her in front of the tree, etc. Well...my thoughts and ideas quickly went down the drain! She was having a bad day and wouldn't snap out of it. I can normally just make her laugh and smile...but not this day. Here is some documentation of her little Christmas session that did not go so well. :)
 
 
 
 Trying to smile here...but still not very happy.
This is the most "pleasant" one I could snap!
So much for a great idea. :)

2 comments:

  1. She is still the most precious baby girl! Just wait til she gets the boys age. We can't take a good family pic for anything these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camryn did the same thing at both of her Christmas photo shoots....I really don't have a good Christmas picture of her and we tried TWICE!!! Payton is adorable though!

    ReplyDelete