Thursday, February 16, 2012

2 things

1. I can't believe my baby is going to be 5 in just a few short weeks.
2. I can't believe I am old enough to have a 5 year old.

It just hit both Keith and I the other day. I said, "Can you believe we are going to have a 5 year old?" I still am not quite sure I am old enough for this. :) That is just crazy and mind boggling to me. I am so proud of her and proud to be her mama. I just can't believe it has already been 5 years!

I ordered some invitations for her small birthday we will be having, and had to take some pics of this monumental year as well...half of a decade! :)

My sweet girl...
 
 
 Love the expression here...so 'her.'
 
 
 
What a beauty and a blessing she is to us!

Just got her invitations too...
We will soon be celebrating her special day!

2 comments:

  1. She is such a doll! Love the invites! She was telling me all about her b-day party tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable girl! It's crazy how fast it goes by isn't it? :( But so glad we are able to enjoy the moments.

    ReplyDelete