Thursday, February 9, 2012

all lined up!

I think my kiddos may have gotten some of my "organization gene." Addison is always telling me that she is going to organize her shoes or her drawers to make her Mama happy...and that it does! I love to have things in order. The opposite makes me feel claustrophobic sometimes...although...my house is far from organized on many days. :) 
I knew Addison liked things neat and in their place, but I think the other two kiddos are following suit.
Take a look...
 Little Kaden with all the toys lined up...and you MUST NOT mess them up (like his little sis' Payton loves to do) or he will scream hysterically till they are all put back in their proper place! :) Oh, son.
 In addition, Payton has now caught on to this pattern. :) Right after this pic, she started lining up her baby dolls behind the cars as well...all in a perfectly straight line.
 Quite proud of herself here.

Leaves me wondering if I am leaving them a good example to follow or one that is too regimented. :) I'll stick with the 'good' right now because it helps me out around the house. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment