Saturday, December 10, 2011

christmas card

I spent way too much time this year looking for the 'just the right' card to send out to friends and family. I seriously could not find one I liked...and there were a million options to choose from. I might be a little picky. :) So many of them were so plain, or didn't say 'Merry Christmas,' or didn't have enough space for pictures, or didn't have space for me to write anything...the list goes on and on. But--I finally found one...that I still had to adapt, but I made it work! I used a lot of pics from our vacation to Destin and I love how it turned out. :)

~front of the card~

~inside top of the card~
 I got to write a little bit about the kiddos...which I love. :)

~inside bottom of the card~

~back of the card~

For some reason Christmas cards are just a big deal to me. I got them sent out right after Thanksgiving this year. Last year I was a little behind and they went out too late for my liking. :) I still have a few to pass out here and there. :)
Merry Christmas from the Broady's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: