Saturday, December 24, 2011

a little anxious

That little comment I made in a prior post about Payton doing a good job not bothering the tree or presents is out the window! She has been ridiculous over them! Keith and I were in the family room having a conversation the other night while the kids were off playing. I THOUGHT it was just too quiet. We went off looking for Payton...she is normally the one doing something she shouldn't. Sure enough...
 ...completely tore open a present and was quite proud of herself! 
Keith told me to get the camera out for this one...of course I was on my way.
 
 Just lovin' that face.
After a small reprimand...very small because we were laughing so hard...she was up and off to play again. She is quite anxious for Christmas morning.

2 comments:

  1. So funny! Love her little face with the open present in hand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom and I got a good chuckle over that little face! Oh how many times did Alex look just like that..."What did I do?" LOL

    ReplyDelete