Wednesday, December 14, 2011

madeline's christmas

Yesterday we headed over to IUS for the play Madeline's Christmas. I looked up some of these plays last year around this time, but I also had a newborn and it just wasn't happening! So this year I signed up for a couple to take the kids to. My mom, two of my sisters, as well as me, Addison, and Kaden headed over to watch the performance.
 Obviously I couldn't take any pics during the performance, but I grabbed a few of everyone while we waited for it to start.
We were ready!
 Allie and Kaden...who wouldn't look at the camera. :)
 Addison...complete with the purse she got from the FOP Christmas Party from 'Santa.' She carries it everywhere!
 Kylie
And...the stage...all ready for the actors.
They started shortly after the pics so I put my camera away. :) After the play, we grabbed a bite to eat at McDonald's and then came back to the house. I think they enjoyed it. Kaden asked a couple times if it was time to go 'bye-bye.' :) But...as soon as some more action took place he was fine and glued to the stage! 

1 comment:

  1. We have several friends that take advantage of these. I'm going to have to check these out. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete