Saturday, December 10, 2011

christmas tea

Addison, Chelsey, Danielle, and I went to a BEAUTIFUL Christmas tea last weekend. It was so much fun! As a mom, I love being pampered...and this was just a great little time out for me and Adders. I loved being able to teach her some basic table manners, which fork to use when, how to hold her teacup, etc. Loved it! Lisa, a lady from our church, decorated a table this year and did a fabulous job! It was the prettiest table there if you ask me, and I felt lucky to be able to sit there. She is soooo crafty and creative. :)
 So grown up!
 Addison's place!
 Our beautiful table
 Place setting
Mother and Daughter
 Our table
Some of the family
A great little time out for some fun and relaxation...a must do for next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment