Wednesday, December 14, 2011

party at the pitcher's and my lil' drummer boy

Our good friends Jeff and Cheryl Pitcher had their annual Christmas party/gathering/chillin' time/hanging out/doing nothing but eating get-together on Saturday. So fun! Always good just to hang with everyone. I forgot my camera. :( But...got just a couple pics (that weren't really that exciting) with my horrible camera on my phone. Shutter speed is my best friend and makes me HATE cameras that are sloooooooow. 
 Some of the "spread" set before us...with many more options on other counters as well. :)
Some guy talk. :)

And...my favorite part of the day was with Kaden! Jeff plays drums and had a huge set in his basement that he let Kaden bang around on. He LOVED LOVED LOVED it. He is obsessed with drums here recently and loves to play any opportunity he gets. (Just might be a Christmas present! Which I can't even believe that I would welcome that banging in my house! But...seeing his face light up is all worth it.) We really think that music might be in his future...or that he at least will have an ear for it and enjoy it. He totally loves guitars and now the new infatuation is drums. He wakes up in the morning and asks, "Mommy, I play drums?" 
I think praise and worship is his favorite part at church. He rarely takes his eyes off of Derek (my brother and our worship leader) or the drummer. Ya just never know! Hoping we can find a good deal. :)
 Happy face!
 He looks so little back there. :)
 
Banging away.
What a fun day for our little man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment