Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year we had Thanksgiving at my Aunt Tracy and Uncle Robert's house...first time ever for this. :) Back in the "day," we used to go to both of my grandmas' houses, my great grandma's and just be running around crazy the whole day. When my Gram (my mom's mom) moved in with us (or...with mom and dad I should say), we just started having all holiday stuff there and then my other Grandma (Dad's mom) asked if we could just have that side of the fam come there too. It was just the biggest place to all meet together and everyone was great with it...so that is how it has been for years. Until this year...my sweet Aunt Tracy hosted it for the first time and it was great just getting together. It was a very relaxing day...so relaxing that I didn't take many pics. ;) And when we got together with Keith's fam that Saturday...I took absolutely no pics...zilch...none. I hate when I do that, but sometimes it is just more relaxing!! :)
Here were a few from my Aunt's...
 Here she was getting ready for us to eat!
 Ashley's masterpiece of the day.
 Pay-Pay and Cora playing together.
 Reading her book.
 
 Kaden having a conversation with his Mimi.
 Addison and Kylie
 Dan, Nat and Allie.
 
 Me and the hubs.
 
 Dan and Dan. :)
 Kade with a couple uncles.
Some of the grub of the day.

Very thankful to spend some time with the fam.

No comments:

Post a Comment