Friday, December 17, 2010

aannnddd....more baking

We have had so many things we have wanted to bake/make here recently. The other night we came together as a fam and made some delish items. They are hefty in the calorie department...considering all of them involve chocolate...but they were/are quite yummy. :) Keith's Dad came over and had dinner with us...some great stroganoff for a cold day...and then we let the baking begin.
First on the list was...buckeyes. I LOVE these things and so does Keith. The recipe I had made a ton of them.
 peanut butter mixture
 Keith's Dad and I were the master rollers of the peanut butter balls. :)
 Chocolate for dipping
 Finished Product!

Then....Keith's idea for some peanut clusters.
 
Master Baker!
 A simple but yummy holiday treat were the chocolate dipped pretzels. We rolled them in some M&M's and peppermint to spruce them up!
 
 

I had heard of the next thing on the list before...but this was my first time making these and they are awesome! Just ritz crackers with peanut butter in the middle...and dipped in chocolate...gotta love 'em.
 
 
 Payton needed her dinner in the middle of the baking...gladly
provided by Grandpa.
And...we ended our baking extravaganza by making a plate of goodies to send home with Grandpa! He was cracking up at all my picture taking...I think I have an addiction! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love all your pics! LOL! You are making me hungry. I'd love your buckeye recipe! ;)

    ReplyDelete