Thursday, December 23, 2010

gifts with eric & chels

We packed up the kids yesterday after we both got home from work and drove over to Eric & Chelsey's to hang out for a bit and exchange some Christmas gifts. It was a few days before Christmas, but we like to spread the fun out a little bit...celebrate all week!! :) Chelsey got the kids some great things...well Eric too...she just picks them out. :)
 Posing prior to the gifts.
 
 Addison got this stinkin cute apron that she has hardly taken off since she got it. She wore it to Aunt Leslie's last night to decorate cookies after we left Eric and Chelsey's, and today when we went over to my friend Brittney's house for more cookie decorating. She totally loves it.
 
 Kaden got a new coat which I love...very classy looking. :) He was quite excited as the picture shows.
 He also received a hat that Uncle E helped him put on.
 Then it was my turn...we are cracking up here because of what I opened...
 A Snuggie! We have made fun of these for so long! Chels and I were out shopping last week and I think I said something about them growing on me a bit. She took that comment and ran with it. Keith still thinks it is totally ridiculous! I put it on and showed everyone my new fashion statement. Addison informed me that I looked "like a jaguar!!"
 Chelsey also had an apron made for me that matches Addison's.
 
 Now we definitely have some cooking to do together. Addison keeps wanting me to put mine on and leave it on. She totally loves that we can match. :)
 I got Chels a scarf she wanted and a couple pairs of pajama pants that were too cute...so cute I actually got one of the same pairs for myself as well. Oops!
 Payton enjoyed the view of the gift opening from her favorite spot!
 I LOVE this picture...showing some love to his little sis with a kiss. :) Fun times with the "Hester's"!!!!

1 comment: