Sunday, December 12, 2010

cookie exchange!

I always love the thought of baking many different things around Christmas time...and I still have plans to do more than what I have done...but...a great idea to be able to sample many different things without doing all the work is a cookie exchange. :) I love this idea, and I love getting together with people around this time of year...so fun and festive and joyful. That is just what I did this past week. There were several girls from church getting together to do this and have a brunch as well. I made one cookie and got to bring home a sample of others...gotta love that!
This is what Adders and I did the night before...
then on to my friend Shana's...
 
 
 
My friend Lawrita's sweet girl...this was her first girl after SEVEN boys!
Nat-tat (Natalie...my sis) & me
A sampling of all the goodies.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! Yummy! We did this a few years ago with our neighbors. We might just have to do this again! You've inspired me (that or it's my appetite!). :)

    ReplyDelete