Saturday, December 4, 2010

huge waterpark!

What a blast this was for the kids. There was a huge wave pool, a couple different areas for kids, scary waterslides (at least I thought so), a hot tub that you could sit inside or go through an opening and sit outside...with the dusting of snow we got.
 
view of the waterslides from outside

Addison was daring as usual, Kaden splashed around and loved it, and Payton slept in the stroller...each time we went. :) Ashley watched the kids for just a bit while Keith dragged me to the waterslides. I don't mind the ones that just take you back and forth through the tunnels, but when they are dark inside and you have no idea what is ahead, and then there is a gigantic drop that takes your breath away...I am not a very big fan. But...I am happy to say I did it and survived. :) 
It was so nice to have this park attached to where we were staying....tons of fun for the kiddos. Our pictures tell the story...
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kaden loved being able to just float around. He would just lean back and relax...so funny to watch.
And....sweet Payton...all dressed up in her bathing suit, but too worn out to enjoy the water. :)

1 comment:

  1. That waterpark looks like so much fun! I'm glad to see you all had a wonderful trip to Gatlinburg. I love all the pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete