Tuesday, December 21, 2010

little chef????

So...this post is a compilation of many different days and weeks. I have been trying to snap different pics of Kaden playing with his 'toys.' I say 'toys' because he doesn't really play with any toys. Occasionally he will pick up something and play with it for just a little bit, but nothing keeps him more busy or his attention longer than....
...pots, pans, spoons, bowls, pitchers, spatulas, cups, measuring cups, any tupperware container, etc. My kitchen normally looks like a tornado went through it due to him pulling things out of every cabinet and drawer.
Look at that precious face!
 
I think his favorite time of the day is when I empty the dish washer!! He hears me open the door and comes running! He loves to get the large spoons and run off with them. :)

Here he is with his big pots that he carries around.
 
 
 They are about as big as he is....but he drags them around anyway.
 Here...he picked some that were a little more his size.
 He stirs and stirs. He loves to watch us make juice or tea...just fascinating to him!
This is a picture from vacation that I snapped. He even found some things in the cabinets there to play with. :)

A lot of times I will sit him up on the counter with me as I cook and he is just mesmerized. He loves to watch me pour, stir, shake in spices, etc. I watch him do this when he is playing. So--a little chef??? Keith thinks so! :) I know he enjoys eating...but also won't eat anything unless it has the PERFECT taste, texture, and look he desires in every way! Maybe he will be a creator of some awesome food one day. :)
Right now we just get a kick out of watching him.

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute Kris! I don't think I would rule out engineering! ;D

    ReplyDelete